Current opportunities: (Posted on 04/13/2016)
H-1B1 non-immigrant workers are being sought by Fusion Software Solutions LLC. through the filing of a labor condition application with the Employment and Training Administration of the U.S. Department of Labor.
1. Job Title : Lead Software Engineer
2. Posted Date : 04/13/2016
3. Job Duties : Perform scoping, estimating and building of project execution plan. Indentify, propose and implement new e-Commerce technologies and features partnering with the business stakeholders complying industry quality standards. Build e-Commerce packages using WCBD and WASBSD. Build time to market digital solutions for B2X market. Assist Developers, Analysts, and Designers in conceptualizing and fitting enterprise solutions that meet business requirements. Perform application development and server configurations using WebSphere Commerce Server. Perform build and deployments, code reviews and unit testing. Use Java/J2EE technologies including Servlets, EJBs, JMS, JSP, JSON, JSTL and Struts in performing application development. Work in Web Service technologies including REST, SOAP, and XML-RPC in data/message transformation. Coordinate production rollout activities and provides support for production deployments. Will work in South Windsor, CT and/or various client sites throughout the U.S. Must be willing to travel and/or relocate.
4. Salary : $106,000/year
5. Employer : Fusion Software Solutions, LLC
6. Location : 1738 Ellington Road, 1st Floor, South Windsor, CT and/or various client sites throughout the U.S.
7. Apply to : Fusion Software Solutions, LLC, 1738 Ellington Road, 1st Floor, South Windsor, CT 06074
This notice is provided as a result of the filing of an application for permanent alien labor certification for this job opportunity in compliance with 20 CFR 656.10(d). Any person may provide documentary evidence bearing on this application to:
Certifying Officer :
U.S. Department of Labor
Employment and Training Administration
Atlanta Processing Center
233 Peachtree Street, Suite 410
Atlanta, GA 30303